Resident Evil 2 – about the game
The masterpiece of the defining genre, Resident Evil 2, is back and completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE engine, “Resident Evil 2” is a classic survival with stunning realistic visual effects, heart-pounding immersive audio, a new shoulder-mounted camera and modern control based on the original game mode Horror Legend provides a new perspective game.
In Resident Evil 2, the classic actions, intense exploration and puzzle-solving games of the Resident Evil series are defined. Players joined novice police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who were pushed together by a catastrophic epidemic in Raccoon City, which turned their population into deadly zombies. Both Lyon and Claire have their own independent playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from the perspective of the two characters. The fate of these two fan-favorite characters is in the hands of the players as they work together to survive and gain insight into the truth behind the terrible attack on the city. Can they get out alive?
- A creepy reimagining of the horror classic-Based on the original 1998 version, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience.
- A new perspective-the new shoulder-mounted camera mode and modern control scheme create a more modern survival horror experience, and provide players with a journey of memory to experience the original game mode released in 1998.
- Realistic visual effects-Based on Capcom’s proprietary RE engine, Resident Evil 2 provides stunning and realistic visual effects. At the same time, the stunning lighting creates a close, intense and atmospheric experience, allowing players to stay at the Raccoon City Police Station (RPD) roaming in the corridors.
- Faced with grotesque hordes-zombies come to life with creepy bloody effects because they react in real time, causing instant visible damage, making every bullet count.
- The iconic series that defines the gameplay-engage in frantic battles with enemies, explore dark threatening corridors, solve puzzles to enter the area and collect and use items found in the environment, fighting a terrible ongoing struggle for survival.
- Look at your favorite character from a new perspective-join rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy on his first day at work and the ranks of college student Claire Redfield, who is looking for her brother in the terrible zombie epidemic.
- Step into the rookie shoes of two heroes-enjoy a playable battle for Lyon and Claire respectively, allowing players to see the story from the perspective of both characters.